Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Affairs of the HE♥RT

As Valentine's day is fast approaching, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to talk hearts! I'm sure you all know by now that I'm partial to this symbol of love, and have quite a few dotted around the house. Today I thought I'd share some old ones, and some new ones that I have made to add some loving cheer to just about every nook and cranny in our house! Firstly, one I made today...




I painted a plain wooden heart using a stippling effect. Once it was dry I simply decorated it with some lace and transfers that I had in my scrapbooking stash. I added a button for a little dimension. Done!

I made this one a little while ago,  also using transfers. I did also use a stamp for the word 'Celebrate', and added some tiny gems...





A stitched variety....


A selection of hearts on a wooden stand...These are not just for Valentine's day, but stay up all year round!




Will you be making some hearts? Let me know which gets your blood pumping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!