Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Spring has sprung!

Hello me lovelies! I was silenced, gagged and shoved in a dark cupboard by the mighty grip of 'no internet connection' for a bit, but finally I'm back and bursting for a little chit-chat! Nevertheless, it has been a busy time with the weather giving us a preview of summer. We've been enjoying the sun with picnics in the park till late evening, and making the most of the very temperamental English weather we've grown accustomed to. Spring is all around us, and I feel a buzz of creativity coming on! I'll share a little of what I've been up to with you...

Apart from basking in the sun, I've been busy preparing for a May Day Fete, and I also attended a ladies indulgence evening at the very lovely Crown pub in Broughton, Cambridgeshire, where I had a little stall alongside some like minded ladies! On offer were some of my own creations...

Happy Little Houses...



...Bitty Button Bouquet Brooches...



























...SOS Sewing Jars...



...amongst other things!

All of the above will be available online soon! I will keep you posted as to the launch day!

Now, just a few pictures of our frivolities in the park. These photos were taken by my dear friend, Dianne Letchmanan. (And therefore remain the property of Dianne Letchmanan)

Dianne




I think she captured the day beautifully! Don't you...?

Our little man

Hubby giving a thumbs up for the yummy food








Our darling girl





New retro shades! ...and me of course...

Time for hugs...
Fun with friends

Chill-axing...

Abundant laughter...

...a perfect day...

I hope you are all enjoying a lovely weekend wherever you are.

Blessings, Tania ♥

4 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Tania! I am so glad you are back online, and that you are enjoying lovely spring weather and fun picnics! The ladies evening sounds wonderful and your creations are gorgeous!!! I love your sweet houses and all the darling details! Your billy button bouquet brooches (love that name!) are so adorable! And I love your beautiful sewing jars! I am glad you will be opening a shop soon! You are very talented and creative! What happy photos your lovely friend took! Your children are so sweet and you are beautiful! Love your retro shades and outfit! Thank you for your sweet comment! You blessed me so much dear heart! God bless you!!!! Much love and happy weekend wishes! Your friend, Paula xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear friend! Thank you for your lovely comments. You always cheer me up! Our weekend has turned out to be a lovely one, spent celebrating a friend's birthday, enjoying more blessed sunshine, and some very successful thrifting. I hope yours has been a good one too. Much love and blessings to you sweet lady! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. It looks like you have been having a fab time. The evning in the pub sounds great. I would love sonething like that.
    I adore your dresser. I have just been admiring all your previous posts.
    Hope you are having a smashing weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to you my sweet and dear friend! You are so welcome! Thank you for your sweet comments! You always cheer me up and brighten my day. It makes me so happy I can do the same for you! I am so happy to hear your weekend was lovely and you enjoyed sunshine, a friend's birthday and good thrifting! I had a lovely weekend too, thank you! The sunshine was wonderful and I planted some flowers in my garden! Much love and blessings to you too darling girl! xoxo~Paula

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!