Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Pleased as punch!



Wow...I am delighted and super grateful to the lovely Charmaine of Cloth Stitched for nominating me for a Liebster Blog award. This is the first time this has happened, and I am over the moon with it! Charmaine is a quilter extraordinaire, and I admire the lovely work she does.  Thank you so much lovely lady, for blessing me with your kindness. I hope to sow the love elsewhere too, to all the wonderful blog authors out there who inspire me every day!

Tania♥

3 comments:

  1. Dear sweet Tania!
    I am tickled pink for you! How very wonderful for Charmaine to nominate you! Your creativity, stitching, whimsy and originality is outstanding!
    I am never disappointed when I visit your lovely blog!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star in the making!!!.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tania! I am so happy for you sweetie! You deserve this sweet award!!!! I think I recall reading that Liebster is German for dearest! Dearest blog fits yours perfectly... and beautiful and sweet and creative and inspiring! Like dear Carolynn, I am never disappointed when I visit your blog! Much love, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!