Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Sew Much Loveliness!

Hello m'darlings! How are things in your neck of the woods? With the children at home on their summer holidays, time for writing and sewing is few and far between! And, I'm only now finding the spare minutes to devote a little time to my new Etsy venture. The idea is to have my little shop brimming with vintage loveliness, whether it be items for your home, a bit of vintage for your wardrobe or a quirky find for a friend! That would be one side to the shop. The other half will be devoted to hand sewn items, lovingly crafted by yours truly! Over the few weeks I'm hoping to have my virtual shelves stocked to the brim. But, just to wet your appetite, here is a little taste of what's to come! Newly listed today...

Gorgeous tablecloth and matching napkin set...




































A lovely little floral jug...


































Do pop over and take a look...Sew Much Loveliness

And watch this space! Happy Monday!
Tania

9 comments:

  1. My word, that tablecloth is stunning! I could so easily see it being used at a spring or summer wedding for the bride and groom's table (or perhaps as a runner/centerpiece cloth on table much larger than it).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too Jessica! It is gorgeous! The tricky bit for me when setting up shop, is parting with things. Because I love the items I choose, I'm always tempted to keep them! :) x

      Delete
  2. My appetite has been well and truly whetted, Tania! Going to pop over now and have a look ... I keep meaning to take thelunge too, and set up an Etsy shop, so etching else I need to get round to ....

    Good luck!

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire! Hee-hee! Good! You should do it. I have been threatening to do it for years, and have decided enough of the talking, and more doing! xxx

      Delete
  3. Very very beautiful napkins and table cloth, I would be so afraid of what my children would do to that white!
    But one day... maybe one day I can have white in my home again :)
    Have a great week,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy! Lol! I know what you mean! Kids and white tablecloths don't mix, do they? I would love to paint my whole house white, and then dress it in an eclectic style, but I keep thinking of dirty little hand prints on the walls! Maybe one day! Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  4. PS... I was wondering you know that you're a no-reply blogger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Good luck on your new Etsy venture! That table cloth looks beautiful!

    madelief x

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!