Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

Yay for Friday, right? This week has been a challenging one to say the least, and as the weekend beckons I feel a real sense of relief! Regardless of all the arrows being launched at me this week, there was still some time to focus on the good through my camera lens...

Anniversary flowers...Seventeen years...♥ 



























Favourite pastimes...sewing...
Some lavender pillows to brighten a humble table...It's the simple things...


























Taking time to play...with plates...




























And most importantly, making time for meals around the table with my favourites...and a few home comforts...





















































I am so grateful for all that is good and wholesome in my life, regardless of the challenges. When the sink is full of dirty dishes, the laundry pile is sky high, and I'm faced with the 'I'm not wearing my jumper-battle' as I'm trying to get out the door on time, I know that I am blessed...Dirty dishes mean a full belly, clothes on the floor mean clothes on my back, and a challenging five year old means that I am a mum to a beautiful boy who gives me more love than could ever imagine feeling. When I close my eyes at night, I know that every good thing comes from above. 

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!