Pages

Saturday 6 June 2015

Saturday...

Saturday...The most blissful of days...Time to slow down...breathe...

Breakfast...



A little mooch around my favourite thrifting spots...Today did not disappoint! I have been looking out for a quirky vintage globe for months now, so imagine my excitement when I spotted a lovely 1960's Chad Valley tinplate globe in amongst a jumble of 'junk'! One man's junk is another man's treasure...


These vintage Coty Talc tins came home with me too. The colours are perfection...


Thrifting was followed by a lovely piece of pie...and a picnic in the sunshine with friends...



























Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the flowers, don't you?




























I do hope your Saturday has been filled with loveliness too!

Blessings

1 comment:

  1. So much loveliness at work in these delightful images. Those vintage Coty tins are magnificent!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!