Pages

Monday 21 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

And so it's nearly Christmas! Another year taking it's final bow...I have been busy feathering my festive nest, looking forward to a time of reflecting on the birth of Jesus and the joy I have because of Him. I can't help but feel a deep ache in my heart for the people who get completely wrapped up in the trimmings of Christmas, but who choose to leave the best gift unopened...a life of love, forgiveness, hope, peace and fullness of joy! Without Him, what is the point? Everything else will fade away...the trees wrapped in their finery, the gifts enveloped with crisp paper and pretty bows, and the festive holly wreaths gracing many a front door. But what remains is this, saving grace. I do hope that your festive season will have true meaning for celebration, and won't just be a process of going through the motions. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas!

















































































Blessings


2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully pretty holiday decor. If we could glimpse inside Santa's house, I can't help but think this is much like how Mrs. Claus would decorate, too.

    Big hugs & happiest holiday season wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!