Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

52 Snaps of Gratitude: Week 4

This week...I am so grateful for all the beautifully talented, creative people in this world. Yesterday I made the most of a cheery, sunny day, and set off on a little trip to the Vintage in the Shires Fair in Market Harborough. I was hoping to meet like minded souls who have a passion for all things vintage and handmade. The day did not disappoint! The hall was brimming with vintage treasures, lovingly crafted handmade wares, and quirky items for the keen collector. I met quite a few people whom I've been following on Instagram, and it was so lovely to finally be able to put names to faces! And, I came away with some treasure too! I absolute love the work of Suzi from Heartsnkisses. I have been following Suzi on Instagram for a while, and when I stumbled on her stall I immediately recognised her beautiful stitcheries! I came away with this charming embroidery. It is just perfect for this week's snap of gratitude! And it is a prayer of thanksgiving that I remember well from my childhood...Perfect!






































Blessings










2 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely. It's lovely to meet IG friends in person xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just lovely! What a find! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!