Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Baby love...

Well, it has been a whirlwind of a weekend! Saturday was spent with some dear friends hosting a baby shower for two lovely ladies who are expecting. I thought I'd share some pictures with you, as it was such a wonderful occasion...

Mummy rosettes for the special ladies...






































Some hand-dyed baby onesies turned into bunting...I decided to give balloons a miss,opting for fabric scrap bunting and paper pom-poms as decorations instead...












































































A very rustic looking naked cake...'Two peas in a pod!' Okay, cake decorating is not my strong point, but it tasted good enough to eat! I made the sponge using Mary Berry's Victoria Sponge recipe, and for once my cake turned out edible! Thank you Mary!



A vintage inspired table setting...




Rose posies for the table...



Our guest of honor, cutting the cake...


It was a truly lovely, very girly afternoon, spent with some wonderful women! I am looking forward to meeting the little ones soon!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Tania, this baby shower you hosted looks wonderful! I love your cake, beautifully perfect and I adore your new spin on the classic bunting, wonderful!
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna! So sorry for the late reply...somehow I missed this! Thank you so very much for your lovely comments. Hope you are well. Tania x

      Delete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!